Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Result

I had a phone call this afternoon from the Customer Service Manager at Social Services regarding my complaint letter.

She was appalled at the way I had been treated and promised that a full investigation would take place to find out the guilty people, and action would be taken against them.

She has arranged for the mattress to be collected on Thursday afternoon instead of a week today which was the earliest date the nasty little woman would give me.

The Customer Service Manager was also concerned about the length of time it took for the collection people to pick up the phone, so will be bringing that up with their manager as well.

She’s also going to investigate why the mattress which was supposed to be new, stunk of tobacco.

She even offered to come and visit me at home, along with the manager of the collection people, to discuss my complaint further and to inform me of the actions they have taken. I thanked her for the offer but said I was satisfied that my complaint was being dealt so a visit wasn’t necessary.

Another result for the Customer from Hell.

Marie

3 comments:

Jennysmith said...

Now why can't they all be like that? She sounded a REAL person and not full of herself.

I'm sorry you're going through this Marie.

Sorry I haven't replied to your email yet. Been so miserable with the house and everything. Talk about walking through hell! Will email soon xxxxx

Jennysmith said...

Oh, and by the way, what were those things in John's previous post? xxx

Marie and John said...

Hello Jennysmith,

Don't worry about the email and sorry about the house. Here's a hug from Sunderland {{{ }}} (I think that's right for a hug...).

I don't want to spoil the surprise so I'll get John to reveal all tonight.

xxxx