- Win the Euro lottery. £10m would be nice but anything over £50m would be preferable....
- Make a start on reading through the massive collection of books I’ve accumulated both in hard copy and on my kindle.
- Loose some more weight. 10lb lost since July but probably put that back on over Christmas!!!
- Get back to playing the piano and the clarinet.
- Spend less time on my computer. I can easily loose an hour just flitting through blogs and pinterest.
- Get back to my writing. Novel two and the second draft of novel one needs finishing.
- Finish off the two cross stitch patterns as there’s another nine still to do.
- Stop neglecting my blogs.
- Finish off my knitted cable jumper before I start on yet more knitting projects.
- Finish reading the gigantic stack of magazines that’s been piling up for months.
- Spend less time in my sewing room – other rooms in the house are available...
- Finish off building the four foot model of the Queen Mary II cruise ship.
Looks like I’m in for a busy year !!!!