After finishing my list I had a look back at previous ‘want’ entries and every list had pretty much the same things on it. Oh dear!!!
It’s written now so I may as well put it up. Below is my 2017 want list.
I want to….
- ….win the Euro lottery. Over £50m would be ideal but I’m not greedy so £10m would do.
- ….get through the massive collection of books I’ve accumulated both in hard copy and on my kindle.
- …. lose some weight and do more exercise.
- ….. get back to playing the piano and the clarinet.
- …. get back to my writing. Novel two and the second draft of novel one needs finishing. Plus I’m writing a non-fiction book too.
- …. finish off the two tiger cross stitch patterns.
- …. stop neglecting my blogs.
- …. finish off my knitted cable jumper before I start on yet more knitting projects.
- …. finish off building the four foot model of the Queen Mary II cruise ship.
I do have a couple more ‘wants’ but they are sewing related so I’ll post them on my sewing blog.
When I report back in six months time will there be any changes to the list? On past form no, but who knows…