Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It’s official…

I frighten children ! ! !

I was at my mams today and whilst we were sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee, I noticed three young girls (they couldn’t have been more than nine years old) standing next to the garden wall.

One of them kept looking up at the kitchen window then put her arm out. She did this for about five minutes when I twigged what she was doing.

My mam has a couple of berry bushes at the end of the garden and she was pulling off the berries.

There’s vertical blinds at the window so it’s easy to see out but quite difficult to see in. The little girl looked up again at the window and was about to pull off more berries when I mouthed ‘don’t even think about it’.

She quickly stopped what she was doing and walked sheepishly away.

The child catcher out of Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang eat your heart out ! ! !

Marie

PS sorry for the lack of blogs only we’ve been rather busy with Norwich. Normal service will resume shortly.

No comments: