Friday, February 23, 2007

Thump, thump, thump

That’s the sound I made this morning – falling down the stairs….

I wouldn’t care but I’ve done it before. Funnily enough it hurt last time too.

I am now the proud owner of a skinned shin and a bruised bum ! ! !

John was most surprised when I rang him at work this morning. He dashed home to investigate and thankfully I didn’t have to go to the hospital. Regular readers will know what happened the last time I went to A & E.

After some running repairs John went back to work and I went to my mams – be it a little later than planned. As a punishment for being late she dragged me round Sainsbury’s…

Now I really need some medicinal wine ! ! !

Marie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, ow! Not good. You should take more water with it! ;-)

Unknown said...

Isn't it always the way. Someone always goes and leaves a set of stairs lying round for anyone to fall down them.

Take care xx