Friday, February 16, 2007

Going, going, gone

I tried putting this blog up yesterday but Blogger was extremely slow so pretend it’s Thursday evening…

I’m pleased to report that the bin men came this morning and they were quite happy to come onto our premises to take the rubbish away. So to the snotty little man at Sunderland Council – nah, nah, nah, nah ! ! !

Had a phone call from my mam asking if I could take her to a couple of electrical stores tomorrow as her television has died on her. To anyone else this should be rather simple but you’re talking my mam here.

She can’t stand the style of the new television so she’s going to hate everyone that is shown to her and no doubt bend the ear of the poor assistance.

She’s not intending to buy one tomorrow. Oh no. She’s only going to look. Why, because she wants a television stand first. Don’t ask ! ! !

Marie

No comments: