… and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too.
It’s customary to make New Years resolutions but as I’m not a resolutions person here’s my wish list.
1) I wish to win the jackpot lottery. The Euro would be preferable but I won’t look a gift lottery in the mouth if it’s the normal one.
2) I wish to lose weight.
3) I wish to complete the second draft of my novel and start writing my second one.
4) Santa very kindly brought me lots of books and as I’ve loads of half-read or never got round to reading them books, I wish to spend more time reading.
5) I wish to get back to playing the piano and clarinet.
6) I wish to complete all unfinished bits of needlework and sewing.
7) I wish to blog more as we’ve been pretty poor in keeping things up-to-date.
PS regular readers to this blog will probably have realised that 1, 2, 3 and 5 come up every year….