Monday, March 17, 2008

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Apologies for the lack if blogging (bloggage ? bloggery ?) this past week. I’m afraid that it’s all the fault of conference and the calendar.

If we’re to have any time to ourselves over Easter we must get stuff sorted now.

As I write this the printer by my side is turning out conference brochures and Marie is grappling with the table plan for the Gala Dinner. On the bench are menus, place cards, badges, general meeting minutes and goodness knows what. And we’ve had to answer a sudden rush of e-mails too.

The good news is that it’s looking like we’ll get done and still have time for chocolate at Easter.

Must away now to put some badges in their holders.

See (most) of you in Leeds

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I can guess the subject of some of the emails?

Gottle