Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Reporting in

Just noticed it’s been ages since the last blog so thought I’d better put something together. Don’t want Jan telling us that we’re boring old farts again….

Monday 21st: nothing exciting to report.

Tuesday 22nd: nothing exciting to report .

Wednesday 23rd: can you see a pattern forming….

Thursday 24th: yippee something exciting to report. John’s birthday ! ! ! Sadly we weren’t able to go to the Chinese for lunch as John couldn’t get the day off work. Still I made him a lovely calorific birthday dinner.

Friday 25th: nothing exciting to report.

Saturday 26th and 27th: the air show. Couldn’t go any where due to the local roads being closed all weekend. Re-potted Bruce, Ernie and Ethel.

Monday 28th: again nothing exciting to report.

Tuesday 29th: Yep, you guessed it…

Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of these days I will remember to add John's birthday to my list of ones I regularly forget...

Jenny