Thursday, September 09, 2010

Rest day

Because today is my birthday, we thought it would be an ideal time for John to have a day’s rest from working on the bathroom.

As usual the Birthday Bunny was extremely generous so I got lots of lovely presents. We went out for our usual birthday lunch at the Chinese restaurant which was yummy as always….

We’ve been getting requests for pictures of the new bathroom so here’s where we're up to at the moment.



The old radiator is out and tiles in for the new towel radiator




Pipework in




And so is the new radiator




This is where the bath used to be




And here is the new one being manhandled into the bathroom





And here it is, all ready to connect



Marie

PS To the person who sent me the tall birthday card, many thanks. You sent me a blank card so I don’t know who it’s from….

No comments: