Monday, May 29, 2006

Roving toothache

On Saturday I developed toothache after eating ice-cream. I have sensitive teeth so have to be careful eating or drinking anything cold otherwise it’s oww, oww, oww…

The toothache started in one of my lower back ones, then worked its way up to the upper teeth and ending at my upper front ones. I took some painkillers and it settled down for a while.

When I woke up on Sunday the pain had gone. My yippee turned into oww the second I took a mouthful of orange juice. The pain has now decided to put all its energy into one of my upper front teeth.

So tomorrow morning I’m going to have to either ask my dentist for an emergency appointment or it’s a trip to the Dental A&E.

If it is the latter then that’ll be three different A&E departments visited in the past 4 months…

Marie

No comments: