I made a slight boo-boo whilst sewing this afternoon.
I bought John some new trousers for our cruise a couple of weeks ago and have only just today got round to turning up the hems.
There were four trousers in all, each with a different amount to be hemmed so I doubled checked each trouser to make sure I took the right amount off. I should say I did until pair number four.
It was only after I had cut a piece off the bottom of the leg did I realise that I had in fact mixed up inches and centimetres. Instead of four centimetres, I had removed four inches ! ! !
So it was off to Matalan for a replacement pair. Thankfully they were only £14. I would have cried if they had been expensive.
I’m now beginning to wonder if I did the same thing for the other three…