Thursday, December 28, 2006

100 questions

Seeing as I had a bit of spare time I thought I’d answer the 100 questions which were on Gottles blog a couple of days ago.

So here goes…

1. Ever been given an engagement ring? Yes

2. Longest friendship? 36 years to my friend Janice

3. Last gift you received? The last Christmas present I opened was a pair of jimjams from my mam

4. How many times have you dropped your cell? No idea

5. When’s the last time you worked out? You must be joking ! ! !

6. Thing you spend a lot of money on? Silversea cruises

7. Last food you ate? Homemade curry and nan bread

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their face

9. One favourite song? Theme from an Italian Restaurant by Billy Joel

10. Where do you live? Sunderland

11. Cell phone service provider? T-Mobile

12. Favourite mall store? Does Amazon count….

13. Longest job ever had? Nearly ten years as a Civil Servant (isn’t that sad)

14. Do you own a pair of dice? Not sure

15. Do you prank call people? Nope

16. Last wedding attended? Chris and Jenny’s

17. First friend you’d call if you won the lottery? I initially wouldn’t tell anyone other than John

18. Last time you attended church? Chris and Jenny’s wedding

19. How old are you? Old enough to drink alcohol…

20. Biggest lie you have heard? Anything coming from the current government

21. What do you want to drive? An original Mini Cooper S

22. Where’s your favourite place to eat with friends? A Chinese restaurant

23. Can you cook? Yes

24. What car do you drive? A Nissan Almera

25. Best kisser? John

26. Last time you cried? Can’t remember but no doubt it must have been for some furry little animal

27. Most disliked food? Trifle

28. Thing you like most about yourself? My eyes

29. Thing you dislike most about yourself? My flabby stomach

30. Longest shift you have worked at a job? 20 hours working on the Jim Clarke Rally

31. Favourite movie? High Society

32. Can you sing? Yes

33. Last concert? Do you mean me singing or attending. If singing when I was at school and if attending, Runring in 1995

34. Last kiss? A minute ago

35. What colour are your eyes? Dark green

36. Who knows your darkest secret? Me

37. Last movie rented? Haven’t the faintest idea

38. Thing you never leave home without? My clothes

39. Favourite vacation spot? Stratford upon Avon and any Silversea cruise liners

40. Do you like Chinese food? Oh yes ! ! ! !

42. Is your room clean? I’m afraid it is…

43. Laptop or desktop computer? Technically both but as my laptop died on me, I’ll have to say desktop

44. Favourite comedian? Peter Kay

45. Do you smoke? Never

46. Sleep with or without clothes? That depends ;-)

47. Who sleeps with you every night? John

48. Long distance relationships work? Don’t know never had one

49. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Once and I was not amused…

50. Pancakes or French toast? Pancakes with loads of Maple Syrup

51. Do you like coffee? Yes but it has to be very, very weak

52. How do you like your eggs? In pancakes….

53. Do you believe in astrology? No

54. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mam

55. Last person on your missed call list? John

56. What was the last text message you received? From Jenny about New Years Eve

57. McDonalds or Burger King? Both

58. Number of pillows? Two but only one in bed

59. What are you wearing right now? Green joggers, grey t-shirt, black jumper and two pairs of socks (because my feet are cold)

60. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song? Have you ever seen a woman coming out of New York City with a frog in her hand

61. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Eh ! ! !

62. Can you play pool? No

63. Do you know how to swim? Yep

64. Favourite ice cream? As sold from the little boat in Bancroft Basin in Stratford upon Avon

65. Do you like maps? There’re ok

66. Tell me a random fact about yourself? I’m left handed

67. Do you do drugs? Nothing illegal…

68. Ever attend a theme party? Can’t stand them so no

69. What is your favourite season? Spring

70. Last time you laughed at something stupid? The Saturday before Christmas – see relevant blog entry

71. What time did you wake up this morning? 10.10am

72. Best thing about winter? Christmas ! ! !

73. Last time a cop gave you a ticket? Never had one

74. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Taking my driving test

75. Name of your first pet? Chico

76. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? How should I know. I’ve never met one ! ! !

77. What are you doing this weekend? Going to Chris and Jenny’s for their New Years Eve party

78. Who’s your best friend? John

79. What is the third letter of your name? R

80. How old are your pets? Don’t have any

81. What colour is your backpack? Blue and white

82. Are you sick? Only after too much alcohol

84. Is the bathroom open? Yes

87. Are you smiling? I am now

88. Do you have on eye-liner? Nope

89. Do you miss someone right now? My dad

90. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? On a Silversea cruise, don’t mind where

91. Do you have a Myspace? No idea what it is…

92. Are you in high school? I’m a bit old for that

93. Do you have a crush? That would be telling ! ! !

94. What is your favourite nickname for yourself? Don’t have one but my niece used to call me SpamElla

95. What colour is your bathing suit? I think it’s black

96. What’s your favourite brand of water? Makro’s own brand as it’s the cheapest

97. Did you go on vacation last month? Went to Leeds to look at a hotel

98. Have you ever been on a cruise? Oh yes ! ! !

99. Do you have a sister? Yes

100. Are you upstairs? I most certainly am

Marie

No comments: